Edgewood Companies appreciates the importance of having a meaningful connection with the community in which it is a part and is grateful for the opportunity to help make a difference. In fact, stewardship to our fellow neighbors is one of our core beliefs.
- For the 2017 holiday season, Edgewood team members contributed two full SUVs worth of food and toys plus a monetary donation to Christmas Cheer, a local non-profit community outreach program.
- Before the Edgewood Tahoe golf course opened for its 50th season this year, Edgewood supported several local high schools by donating 316 rounds of golf for school fund raising tournaments. Whittell and South Tahoe High Schools booster clubs conducted a joint event at the course and raised approximately $21,000 each over the two-day tournament.
- For the 2018 American Century Championship, Edgewood partnered with the Lake Tahoe Community College Foundation, Lake Tahoe Educational Foundation, and Tahoe-Douglas Rotary for 400 volunteer hours of service at Edgewood’s four main concession tents around the golf course. All three organizations will receive a combined total over $55,000 for program initiatives specific to education.
- At the end of each golf season, Edgewood hosts the Boys & Girls Club tournament which regularly raises approximately $45,000 to $55,000 for the club.
- In addition, Edgewood Companies donates over $50,000 per year to local charities and civic organizations as well as supporting many charities with in-kind donations such as overnight resort stays, rounds of golf or culinary offerings to help these charities raise much needed funds.
-Every year Edgewood donates $1,000 college scholarships to one recipient at each of the local high schools—Douglas High School, George Whittell High School, and South Tahoe High School—to assist them with their continuing education expenses.
If you would like to request charitable support from Edgewood, please complete the following form to provide us with information on your organization and/or event. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, only submissions who complete this form will be considered. All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event start date.
Fields marked with an (*) are required.
Cash donation, sponsorship, gift certificate, facility space for event, etc.
VISIT / CONTACT180 LAKE PARKWAYSTATELINE, NV firstname.lastname@example.org
MAILING ADDRESS (USPS Only)PO BOX 5400STATELINE, NV 89449
RECEIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM EDGEWOODBE IN THE KNOW WITH FIRST ALERT SPECIALS, FUN CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVE EVENTS, AND MORE SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX.
COPYRIGHT © 1968-2018 EDGEWOOD TAHOE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.