The LODGE at Edgewood Tahoe - terms & conditions
A resort fee + tax of $39.90 will be charged per night for all stays. This provides every Lodge guest with the following amenities:
- Daily yoga class to find your inner zen in the morning
- Daily Aprés Sleep cart in the morning with numerous wellness offerings to start your day off right
- Nightly s'mores offering to roast and enjoy at one of the many fire pits at the Lodge
- Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub
- Designated beach area with seating (summer)
- Welcome glass of champagne upon check-in
- Nightly turndown service
- In-room coffee and bottled water
- Complimentary wifi internet access
- Courtesy local shuttle transportation within designated areas around South Lake Tahoe
- Personal concierge services
- Designated kids activities
The following policies are for all Lodge guests during the winter season:
- All ski/snowboard equipment must be stored in our secure ski valet.
- Ski boots are not allowed to be worn inside the Lodge or the Clubhouse. We will happily assist you in your comfort with a supply of warm comfortable slippers.
- Please be careful for icy conditions around the property.
- Snow play activities are only permitted in specifically marked areas. For your safety, snow play activities are not permitted on the golf course.
- Edgewood Tahoe employees are not permitted to assist with installing car chains.
A deposit equal to the first night room and tax is required at the time of booking. Packages and holidays will require full payment. Maximum number of guests permitted per room is 4. Must be 21 years of age to book your reservation.
Credit & Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check-out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution, and the Lodge will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Check-in time is after 4:00pm. The minimum age requirement to check-in is 21. All reservations will be held until 10:00pm the date of the reservation. Late arrivals should contact the Lodge in advance where a late arrival would be agreed upon in writing. A credit card is required at time of check-in. A $100 per night deposit will be preauthorized for any incidentals.
Check-out time is 11:00am. Payment must be rendered in full at the time of check-out.
We will be delighted to accommodate early arrivals, prior to 4:00pm, based on availability. We will make every effort to get guests in earlier than the quoted check-in time, but there may be circumstances that will prevent us from doing so. Therefore, it will be noted as a "request" based on availability. In order to guarantee early check-in, guests will need to book the previous night.
You may cancel your reservation at no charge 7 days prior to your arrival. Should you cancel your reservation less than 7 days prior to your arrival, you will forfeit your deposit. Non-refundable special offers are excluded and will be stated in the offer's terms & conditions.
Modifying Your Reservation
Note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change. All communication in relation to your reservations and on your property itinerary will be confirmed in writing including any modifications.
Self parking and valet parking are available. A $15 parking fee is charged for any overnight vehicle parked on property each night.
Pool & Hot Tub Policy
Lodge pool is intended for the use of lodge guests only. We respect the privacy our lodge guests and the quiet and relaxing nature of our pool. Visitors of lodge guests are not permitted on our pool deck. No glassware or coolers are allowed in the pool area. If you are traveling with children 12 and under, they are required to have adult supervision. No water toys of any kind are permitted in the pool, including jumping or splashing of any kind. Pool hours are from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
We request that guests refrain from wearing beach attire in the lobby area. Shoes and shirts are required in our Lodge, including the restaurants.
The Lodge is 100% smoke free. A $200 per day cleaning fee will be charged to the guest's account should smoking occur anywhere inside the Lodge.
Accessibility Room Options
If you have any accessibility needs, please contact our reservations department who will be able to provide you with personal attention for any requirements you may have. We have specific ADA rooms and equipment available to provide you the assistance you may need.
Edgewood Tahoe does not allow pets on property except for a service animal defined as a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.